270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Just pulled out the chip and wiring.  (Read 888 times)

Offline Justviper1

• Service Manager
  • Awards:
    ROTMDonorContributor
Just pulled out the chip and wiring.
« on: January 08, 2009, 05:50:12 am »
Quadzilla just came out with a new fuel pressure sending unit but you have to send in your old one along with your adrenaline harness and the box.  I just took everything out tonight to get it ready to send back.  They are supposed to upgrade the firmware on the chip while they have it.  I figured now would be a good time to do it since my one headlight is already out and send back because the adjustment was broke on it. 
01 Ram 2500 QCLB 150 HP DDP Injectors, APR Studs, HTT 71 series turbo, Industrial Injection VP44, 4.5 Skyjacker lift, 35x12.50R16 tires, 5 Inch Custom Dual Exhaust, AFE Stage 2, AirDog 150, Adrenaline with Pulse V2, T/C lockup switch, Billet Garmon Transmission, LED taillights, Projector Headlights with HID High,Low and Fog Lights all LED Putco exterior lights

Offline Justviper1

• Service Manager
  • Awards:
    ROTMDonorContributor
Re: Just pulled out the chip and wiring.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 04:27:02 am »
Just got the adrenaline back and now have to reinstall it.  I can't wait!  They even updated my harness for the new fuel pressure sensor. 

Now I just have to get that headlight back in.  The company is screwing me around and is too lazy to go pick it up at the post office.  They aren't going to have too much longer before they get some really negative feedback!
01 Ram 2500 QCLB 150 HP DDP Injectors, APR Studs, HTT 71 series turbo, Industrial Injection VP44, 4.5 Skyjacker lift, 35x12.50R16 tires, 5 Inch Custom Dual Exhaust, AFE Stage 2, AirDog 150, Adrenaline with Pulse V2, T/C lockup switch, Billet Garmon Transmission, LED taillights, Projector Headlights with HID High,Low and Fog Lights all LED Putco exterior lights

Offline burban2002

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    ContributorROTM
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 04:29:06 am »
Cool now we need some pics :up:  What company are you talkin about?
Edge Comp thanks to JakeBrake

Offline Justviper1

• Service Manager
  • Awards:
    ROTMDonorContributor
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 07:42:51 am »
ctrusa is the name of the company on ebay.  They keep automatically sending me reminders to fill out feedback for the purchase and if they don't soon make it right they aren't going to be liking the feedback I give them.  Im getting tired of the lack of care towards the customer and the stupid responses that answer everything  but what I ask.

I will get some pics of it once it is done.  Might not make if for the show of force for this year though.

Offline Justviper1

• Service Manager
  • Awards:
    ROTMDonorContributor
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 08:25:03 am »
Just got the new fuel pressure sender back in and the chip reinstalled.  Still can't drive the truck since it only has one headlight though.  I fired it up and it smoked like a train again!  It made me miss driving it.  Can't wait to try you the new firmware and everything. 

I got an update on my headlight.  I checked the status and it says that it was delivered yesterday.  I am patiently waiting for the response that they are sending the new one.

Offline CowboyBob

• Service Manager
  • I can't help it! I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew
  • Awards:
    High Mile clubContributor
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 01:55:28 pm »
The fuel pressure sensor went out on my Quadzilla Commander and it took them almost 6 months to get a new one.  They had a bad bunch of sensors from the manufactorer.  I also had to send the commander back because of screen issues and I've had to download the firmware upgrade on the internet a few time to fix other problems.  Quadzilla was nice and helpfull each time I called.

2001 RAM 2500, Hypertech Stage 3, Exhaust Brake, 90 Gallon Aux Tank, Dual Lift Pumps.

Offline Justviper1

• Service Manager
  • Awards:
    ROTMDonorContributor
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 02:25:51 am »
They were very nice and helpful for me too.  The old fuel pressure sender that they used to use was junk.  Thats why I upgraded to the new one and it seems to work good.  I think it is reading the pressures a little bit on the high side but atleast it is reading them and I know if it drops at all then there is a problem.

Offline Justviper1

• Service Manager
  • Awards:
    ROTMDonorContributor
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 09:04:10 am »
Just got a follow up call from Quadzilla on Friday to make sure that the chip and new sender were working properly.  It is nice to see that they care some what about their customers satisfaction.

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc