270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: weight distributing hitch  (Read 3861 times)

Offline 1SlowFormula

• Sr Technician
  • Awards:
    ContributorUS Army
Re: weight distributing hitch
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 02:05:01 pm »
My sister had a Yamaha that I thought was fun, I never knew they made supercharged ones, that may be worth looking into...

Have fun with it...
John P. - 2007 2500 SLT, QC, 4X4, 5.9 CTD, G56 6spd w/SBC DD clutch, 6" BDS lift, 37" VorTrac's, Smarty, AFE stg 2 CAI, CFM+, Labonte DIS-S4, Exergy +40% injectors, II BoP, AirDog II 165, MBRP exhaust and !cat, and Amsoil BMK-25 and all fuilds.

Offline tnram2500

• Sr Technician
  • Awards:
    rotmdonorArmy
Re: weight distributing hitch
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 02:19:42 pm »
have taken it out a few times, man it's a blast. haven't bailed on it yet, going to try not to, mid forites and flexibility are not used in the same sentance, so me hitting water at speed will hurt.
Still using what they call the learning key. it limits rpm to 5500 and that's about 40mph. after the 1st service @ 10 hours I'll switch to the full power key. I want to make sure it's broken in good.
My sister had a Yamaha that I thought was fun, I never knew they made supercharged ones, that may be worth looking into...

Have fun with it...
It's amazing the amount of stuff they have for these things now, brakes, suspension, onboard gps, variable trim system and cruise control for wakeboarding or skiing.
But with all that you can really run the price up.
04.5 275/70/18 bfg's. chrome mb offroad wheels. isspro boost egt tranny gauges, fogzilla, dynatrac ball joints, uerethane bushings, Banks air intake, bilsteins, MBRP Cool Duals

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc