270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Yesterday's ride  (Read 865 times)

Offline Mitch

• Mechanical God!!!
  • Awards:
    500ROTMDonorContributorArmy
Yesterday's ride
« on: August 29, 2010, 07:09:19 pm »
As you all know last week I drove up to Wickenburg, and saw sharx picture in that Diner. Well, my buddy was up there yesterday, (he is a Firefighter at a rural dept up there) Well last week while on our way, I saw a remembrance sign for a Battalion Chief that went down up there. He was coming around a curve, and slipped out on some sand in the road, slid into the next lane and got run over.

So my buddy was telling me of all the calls he gets for people getting hit on their bikes, because people like to hug the inside of road while going around corners, veering into the other lane.

So yesterday, I rode my bike up there. really nice road. On the way back down, I am behind him, and this idiot does the very same thing he was trashing on last week. Going around curves, hugging the inside lane, and what do you know, here comes a bike around the next turn. He jerks the wheel back to the right, nearly hitting this guy. It was a Red CBR1000, the guy was in a matching track suit, matching helmet. The CBR flips off my buddy, I throw up my hands as if I was saying WTF, and he bows his head in shame, and of course I flip him off as well.

Their really is no point to this little story, except don't be a f**king idiot on a road that is infested by motorcycles, especially when you are the one who has to scrape them up.
2022 2500 Laramie CCLB, 6.7 CTD, stock
57 Chevy 3200 pickup, 12V swap
1985 Jeep CJ10A former Tug- Dana 60, 6cyl Nissan diesel
2020 Mahindra Roxor, Dana 60s F/R, Ag tires

Offline sanddragonslayer

• SW Region Lead
  • Mechanical God!!!
  • the voices tell me.... BUILD BUILD BUILD
  • Awards:
    300kShadeTreeROTMContributor
Re: Yesterday's ride
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 12:09:18 am »
 :banging: damn it man
95 12v 4x4 auto K&N drop in. 4 inch turbo back MBRP exhaust, Garmon trans, 4k gsk, 140 injectors, fully modded afc, pump timed, delivery valves, custom ground fuel plate, Phatshaft 62. And a very large list of to do's.

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc