270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1830 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Dyno run  (Read 2038 times)

Offline kenz

• Michigan Historian
  • Sportsman Moderator
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Coming to a state near you
  • Awards:
    100KContributing MemberDonor
Dyno run
« on: September 19, 2010, 03:58:29 am »
The guys over on CF are having a Dyno day in Farmington Hills on Sept. 25 at a place called Northwest diesel service. Here's the link...

http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/michigan/305860-northwest-diesel-service-dyno-day-metro-detroit-area.html

I'm really thinking hard about going and running. Anyone want to come and help tear my tires off.  :lol:

2005 QC Dually 2wd CTD 6-spd. SRT-6, AEM Brute Force intake, Smarty Sr., D.O.F. shift knob, 5" to dual side exit 4" exhaust, Quad Scout, road kill kat, 2011 Coachmen North Ridge fifth wheel

I MAY BE OLD, BUT I GOT TO SEE ALL THE GOOD BANDS.....

Offline JetNoise

• Lead Moderator
  • Master Technician
  • Awards:
    High Mile
Re: Dyno run
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 06:45:49 am »
Maybe... I might come and watch (  :pic: ) but I don't have the $$ to run.
If I show up, I'll think about helping you with the tires..  ;D

1996 Dakota SLT 2WD, 318
Hopkins

Offline NickC

• Mechanical God!!!
  • V-neck pimp daddy
  • Awards:
    100kHeavyrotm400Donor
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 12:30:24 am »
Thats nit far at all from me, but i wont be able to make it.

Its have not been very active on here lately, have you done anything new Ken?

I remember you were just a hair under 400 when we last ran and you could not change your smarty setting because you left it at home.

If you go, are ya gonna be prepared this time?  :tt2:

05 2500 AUTO 4X4 4:10 LARAMIE CTD-CAT/SILENCER RING?, AERO 4040XL, SMARTY, XM RADIO, RECON CAB LIGHTS, CUP SMOOTHIE, QUAD COMMANDER, CFM+ MANIFOLD, S&B INTAKE, FOX WEATHER BOOTS

Offline kenz

• Michigan Historian
  • Sportsman Moderator
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Coming to a state near you
  • Awards:
    100KContributing MemberDonor
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 07:00:23 pm »
Yep, I WAS all prepared.  :censored: Got the gen. and the air compressor in the truck, plus the jack. Now I got to work saturday so I'm not gonna make it.  :argh: Last time I did 367hp and 676 torque I believe. Since then I've gutted and opened up the exhaust, and got one higher setting on the smarty jr. So I'm thinking I shouldn't have to much problem getting to 400--probably not much over though. Maybe if we have the big National GTG up in the Penn. area next year  :whistling:  we can look into bringing in a portable dyno if there is one around.  :scratch:

2005 QC Dually 2wd CTD 6-spd. SRT-6, AEM Brute Force intake, Smarty Sr., D.O.F. shift knob, 5" to dual side exit 4" exhaust, Quad Scout, road kill kat, 2011 Coachmen North Ridge fifth wheel

I MAY BE OLD, BUT I GOT TO SEE ALL THE GOOD BANDS.....

Offline NickC

• Mechanical God!!!
  • V-neck pimp daddy
  • Awards:
    100kHeavyrotm400Donor
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 02:51:13 am »
Yep, I WAS all prepared.  :censored: Got the gen. and the air compressor in the truck, plus the jack. Now I got to work saturday so I'm not gonna make it.  :argh: Last time I did 367hp and 676 torque I believe. Since then I've gutted and opened up the exhaust, and got one higher setting on the smarty jr. So I'm thinking I shouldn't have to much problem getting to 400--probably not much over though. Maybe if we have the big National GTG up in the Penn. area next year  :whistling:  we can look into bringing in a portable dyno if there is one around.  :scratch:

I like the sounds of that!

And since i have not done anything since my last run, ill just try to physically run with some good running shoes to see what i can put down.  ;D

05 2500 AUTO 4X4 4:10 LARAMIE CTD-CAT/SILENCER RING?, AERO 4040XL, SMARTY, XM RADIO, RECON CAB LIGHTS, CUP SMOOTHIE, QUAD COMMANDER, CFM+ MANIFOLD, S&B INTAKE, FOX WEATHER BOOTS

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc