270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1830 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: 2wd leveling kit  (Read 2257 times)

Offline 04cumminsram

• Official DOF Vendor
  • NASCAR Crewmember
  • U.S Army Vet 2000-2008
  • Awards:
    600 HPTech CertifiedROTMHigh MileUS ArmyDonor
2wd leveling kit
« on: November 18, 2010, 05:40:04 am »
your for shipping cant be more than 10 bucks !!!

KENZ.......  :whistling:
Smokin Okie Diesel
Sales, Service, Installation and Support

Offline kenz

• Michigan Historian
  • Sportsman Moderator
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Coming to a state near you
  • Awards:
    100KContributing MemberDonor
Re: 2wd leveling kit
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 06:16:39 am »
Are you assuming my back side rides a little to high in the air?    ;D  Actually thought about this awhile back. Problem is that the truck rides level (even a slight squat) with the 5'er hooked up. I'm afraid with the level kit and my trailer hitched up, the lights would be scanning the heavens. But I do appreciate the thought.  :up:

I do believe that Silverquad runs a 2wd quad cab shortbox. I think it would work out perfect on his ride.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 06:19:58 am by kenz »

2005 QC Dually 2wd CTD 6-spd. SRT-6, AEM Brute Force intake, Smarty Sr., D.O.F. shift knob, 5" to dual side exit 4" exhaust, Quad Scout, road kill kat, 2011 Coachmen North Ridge fifth wheel

I MAY BE OLD, BUT I GOT TO SEE ALL THE GOOD BANDS.....

Offline SilverQuad

• Oil Changer
  • Awards:
    Donor400HP
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 06:27:35 pm »
Are you assuming my back side rides a little to high in the air?    ;D  Actually thought about this awhile back. Problem is that the truck rides level (even a slight squat) with the 5'er hooked up. I'm afraid with the level kit and my trailer hitched up, the lights would be scanning the heavens. But I do appreciate the thought.  :up:

I do believe that Silverquad runs a 2wd quad cab shortbox. I think it would work out perfect on his ride.

I am in the same boat as you Kenz.

2005 Dodge Ram 2500 QC Silver 5.9L Diesel 2wd 6sp. Cowl Induction hood, South Bend OFEK, PAC-Brake exhaust brake, S@B Intake, Bully Dog Power Pup,SRT-10 pillar with ISSPRO 60 psi Boost gauge, Egt and Rail Pressure gauge on steering column, SRT-10 shifter, Quadzilla Boost fooler, FBD 5" TBE, ATS exhaust manifold, Byrd's Diesel Intake horn, Silencer ring MIA, Line-X OTR, Undercover Tonneau, Mopar wheel to wheel nerf bars,

Offline Scott91370

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 06:29:35 pm »
After the level kit you get air ride for the back...
Scott

2001 CTD, 4.5" Lift, 35's, 5" turbo back exhaust, banks wastegate actuator, some bully dog thing

Offline sanddragonslayer

• SW Region Lead
  • Mechanical God!!!
  • the voices tell me.... BUILD BUILD BUILD
  • Awards:
    300kShadeTreeROTMContributor
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 07:12:10 pm »
 :daddy: :$: thats my plan!
95 12v 4x4 auto K&N drop in. 4 inch turbo back MBRP exhaust, Garmon trans, 4k gsk, 140 injectors, fully modded afc, pump timed, delivery valves, custom ground fuel plate, Phatshaft 62. And a very large list of to do's.

Offline SilverQuad

• Oil Changer
  • Awards:
    Donor400HP
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 11:10:52 pm »
I have the timbrens suspension kit on back of my truck.
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 QC Silver 5.9L Diesel 2wd 6sp. Cowl Induction hood, South Bend OFEK, PAC-Brake exhaust brake, S@B Intake, Bully Dog Power Pup,SRT-10 pillar with ISSPRO 60 psi Boost gauge, Egt and Rail Pressure gauge on steering column, SRT-10 shifter, Quadzilla Boost fooler, FBD 5" TBE, ATS exhaust manifold, Byrd's Diesel Intake horn, Silencer ring MIA, Line-X OTR, Undercover Tonneau, Mopar wheel to wheel nerf bars,

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc