270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Your not alone!  (Read 4267 times)

Offline BlackKimera

• Courtesy Driver
  • Awards:
Your not alone!
« on: March 23, 2011, 03:32:52 am »
I'm from ND!!! There is a minute amount of activity in Central-West(North) woohoo!

Offline Tommygunz

• 2009 Fantasy NASCAR Champ
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Rocket Surgeon
  • Awards:
    ROTM400HPAFDonor
Re: Your not alone!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 06:41:17 pm »
Whoa.. another member in this neck of the woods..

We actually have a few.. just nobody that comes to here..

Where bouts in NoDak are you?
2007 Mega Dually Laramie,Garmons Diesel Performance Tow Transmission, Edge Juice+CTS, Custom intake, Banks Smartlock & Exhaust Brake,Air Bagged Rear Axle, Kenwood DNX 7160 NAV system, Aero 4040xl, Bushwacker Pocket Front Fender Flares, Surco 50X60 Roof Rack, Homegrown Rhino'd Rockers and Bed, Functional Scooped Fiberglass Hood

Offline wyomincowboy

• Gas Pumper
  • Awards:
    USNavy
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 05:38:53 pm »
Welcome to the site.   I am originaly from sheridan, but am stationed out in Wa.  How the snow in ND?
"Be Good or Be Dam Good At It" - My old Division Officer told me this before every liberty port.
03 2500 Laramie Sport. Hemi mated to a NV4500 5 spd.  K&N Intake, 10mm Shorty Plug Wires, Diablosport Predator Tune, True dual 3in exhaust with high flow cats and 20in Glasspaks.

Offline bikemancs

• NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Awards:
    100krotmDonorArmy
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 05:50:52 pm »
Welcome!  I am a minnesotan banished to the south by the Army...

MAG-Tech Transmission Pan and Diff Covers, Isspro Gauges, UWS Tool box, Magnaflow 5" Exhaust, AFe Intake, Mopar Heated Seats

Offline BlackKimera

• Courtesy Driver
  • Awards:
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 05:17:35 pm »
I knew there was a forum I was forgetting to reply! haha. Williston, ND and the snow is depressing! We got lucky this weekend it has been starting to look like spring time but we were supposed to get 13 inches this weekend and it didn't happen. I was amazed to see this section and even the ND section of other forums really small but there are alot of Dakotas & Rams around here but I guess they aren't as passionate. hahaha

Offline wyomincowboy

• Gas Pumper
  • Awards:
    USNavy
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 07:03:35 pm »
nope they aint.  I know back in sheridan there are a lot of rams runnin around, but no one is on any site.  We all just kinda meet up in a parking lot.
"Be Good or Be Dam Good At It" - My old Division Officer told me this before every liberty port.
03 2500 Laramie Sport. Hemi mated to a NV4500 5 spd.  K&N Intake, 10mm Shorty Plug Wires, Diablosport Predator Tune, True dual 3in exhaust with high flow cats and 20in Glasspaks.

Offline BlackKimera

• Courtesy Driver
  • Awards:
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 08:10:07 pm »
my biggest disapointment with these guys in rams around here is that none of them do their own stuff. it's a lifted ram 3500 ctd and they barely know what kind of gas goes in it. i mean if your truck is under warranty fine send it in but you should at least KNOW how to do an oil change but i've seen a few that didn't know their trucks were fuel-injected. :banging:

Offline wyomincowboy

• Gas Pumper
  • Awards:
    USNavy
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 09:37:03 pm »
yea tell me about.   there a firefighter round here that has a lifted 3500 SRW.  He has a fully built motor, with twin-turbos and a built tranny. When i started asking him about it, he just kept saying he didnt know, and to go ask the shop he took it took it to.  All he knew was it was a big bad 800hp truck.  :banging:

Offline BlackKimera

• Courtesy Driver
  • Awards:
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 02:58:53 pm »
People like that drive me nuts!

Offline Tommygunz

• NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Rocket Surgeon
  • Awards:
    ROTM400HPAFDonor
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 07:50:04 pm »
I have more respect for the redeck teenagers driving black smoke pouring oversized stacked Mid 90's Ford IDI's than I do the bastards with thick wallets and thin brains
2007 Mega Dually Laramie,Garmons Diesel Performance Tow Transmission, Edge Juice+CTS, Custom intake, Banks Smartlock & Exhaust Brake,Air Bagged Rear Axle, Kenwood DNX 7160 NAV system, Aero 4040xl, Bushwacker Pocket Front Fender Flares, Surco 50X60 Roof Rack, Homegrown Rhino'd Rockers and Bed, Functional Scooped Fiberglass Hood

Offline wyomincowboy

• Gas Pumper
  • Awards:
    USNavy
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 07:18:40 am »
amen to that gunz

Offline biged681985

• 2009 Fantasy NFL Champ
  • Shade Tree Certified
  • Service Manager
  • Awards:
    Shade Tree400HPDonorHighMileContributor
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 03:52:39 pm »
idk, i kinda like the guys with thick wallets. its good for buissness  :whistling:
2006 Ram 2500 - billet s467.7, colt stage 4 cam, 180% over ducky fuel injection injectors, fleece 10mm stroker pump, studs, built trans

Offline Tommygunz

• NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Rocket Surgeon
  • Awards:
    ROTM400HPAFDonor
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2011, 08:57:59 pm »
I'll give you that bigd, but it makes the rest of us with knowledge but thin wallets look bad

Offline BlackKimera

• Courtesy Driver
  • Awards:
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2011, 02:58:44 pm »
I'll give you that bigd, but it makes the rest of us with knowledge but thin wallets look bad
For sure, until you smoke down the street. That's always the best.

Offline Tommygunz

• NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Rocket Surgeon
  • Awards:
    ROTM400HPAFDonor
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2011, 03:27:39 pm »
I try not to in the neighborhood

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc