270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Help price my truck  (Read 928 times)

Offline dragginaknee

• Technician
  • Awards:
Help price my truck
« on: November 24, 2011, 06:08:04 am »
Kbb is around 19k for my truck. I know mods don't increase the value much, but what would you think the price I can get for my truck?
It's an 03 2500 4x4 with the high output motor, with 87k miles.
I have a Suncoast tranny with everything but the billit intermette shaft, glacier fuel system, gauges with the smarty
It's lifted 8" on 38-15.5x 20 toyos mt. I just did the pure performance front end upgrade.
Truck is in good shape with a few dings and scratches no rust. Only thing the clock spring in the steering needs replacing I think due to the light being on.

03 Ram 2500 4x4, 8" lift, 38" Toyo's M/T, 20" Rims, Phantom gauges, Edge EZ, Smarty, Exhaust, Air Intake, Fully built Suncoast Trans, Recon Lights, Complete Sound w/ DVD player! Stay tuned.. Plenty more to come...

Offline BigRiver

• The Patriot Missile
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Awards:
    100k600 HPROTMDonation
Re: Help price my truck
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 02:36:16 pm »
Scott, sorry to see that you're selling.What are you looking for next?

I'd think that KBB is a good starting place, but check out what other models similar to yours in our area are going for.

Think of if you were a buyer looking for your truck, you'd compare as many models in our region as possible. As for the mods, they add some incentive, but mostly they're just curb appeal.

Ideally, you want to find someone that wants a truck outfitted like yours. Advertise well.

Plain Jane Stock (for now)

Offline dragginaknee

• Technician
  • Awards:
Re: Help price my truck
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 04:52:20 pm »
Thanks Walt! I'm think 20-22k yea I'll lost a shit ton of money but it was fun. I'm looking at a Tahoe right now, I waant something different than a lifted truck and normal.

03 Ram 2500 4x4, 8" lift, 38" Toyo's M/T, 20" Rims, Phantom gauges, Edge EZ, Smarty, Exhaust, Air Intake, Fully built Suncoast Trans, Recon Lights, Complete Sound w/ DVD player! Stay tuned.. Plenty more to come...

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc