270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1830 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Looks like Penske had enough  (Read 1803 times)

Offline kenz

• Michigan Historian
  • Sportsman Moderator
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Coming to a state near you
  • Awards:
    100KContributing MemberDonor
Looks like Penske had enough
« on: December 09, 2011, 12:10:56 am »
Looks like Kurt Bush is looking for work again. Evidently Penske is tired of his crap just like Roush was. Officially they "split mutually", but the reports say after the fines were handed down by Nascar, Penske was called to a meeting with the sponsor, Shell/Pennzoil and afterward Kurt Bush was let go. Weather Roger Penske had enough or not I don't know, but Shell/Pennzoil sponsors Penske Racing in both Nascar and Indycar, so I'm gonna assume they had enough and something had to change. And they are too important of a sponsor to make them unhappy.

I can understand loosing one's temper in the heat of battle, but it seems to be an everyday thing with him. Constant interviews, video, etc. is part of the job description and like it or not, he is the public face of Penske Racing, Shell, and all the other sponsors of the team. Plus, what they do is dangerous work, and I'm sure the other 42 drivers on the track have more to worry about than weather Kurt or Kyle for that matter, are having a good day or about to flake out and do something stupid. Supposedly he is seeking professional help, we'll see if it works, and weather anyone else is willing to give him a third chance.

2005 QC Dually 2wd CTD 6-spd. SRT-6, AEM Brute Force intake, Smarty Sr., D.O.F. shift knob, 5" to dual side exit 4" exhaust, Quad Scout, road kill kat, 2011 Coachmen North Ridge fifth wheel

I MAY BE OLD, BUT I GOT TO SEE ALL THE GOOD BANDS.....

Offline Cumminalong

• Master of Destruction - Breaker of performance parts
  • Official DOF Vendor
  • Mechanical God!!!
  • The BOMB'r
  • Awards:
    1100ROTYMember of the Year1 Tech
Re: Looks like Penske had enough
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 04:22:09 am »
These guys kill me; any of the pro athletes.....

You have a job and a lifestyle that folks would kill for and you still bitch, whine, complain and act like a 2 year old.

Offline Jims1dodge

• NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
    Heavy Haulerdonor100k
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 02:25:08 pm »
I thought it was Kyle that was screwing up so much..
When did Kurt ass up?
You can't fix stupid

~When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I’m beginning to believe it

Offline Tommygunz

• 2009 Fantasy NASCAR Champ
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Rocket Surgeon
  • Awards:
    ROTM400HPAFDonor
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 03:39:02 pm »
All season. not only bitching up a storm on the radio but being a baby in the media..
2007 Mega Dually Laramie,Garmons Diesel Performance Tow Transmission, Edge Juice+CTS, Custom intake, Banks Smartlock & Exhaust Brake,Air Bagged Rear Axle, Kenwood DNX 7160 NAV system, Aero 4040xl, Bushwacker Pocket Front Fender Flares, Surco 50X60 Roof Rack, Homegrown Rhino'd Rockers and Bed, Functional Scooped Fiberglass Hood

Offline kenz

• Michigan Historian
  • Sportsman Moderator
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Coming to a state near you
  • Awards:
    100KContributing MemberDonor
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 01:31:34 am »
Kurt's been this way off and on since 2003. I thought pro wrestlers had ego problems.  :lol: Why can't these guys settle they're differences like men....like in the old days.... (:48 sec.) No whining, no bad mouthing, just 'get 'er done.  :lol:

2005 QC Dually 2wd CTD 6-spd. SRT-6, AEM Brute Force intake, Smarty Sr., D.O.F. shift knob, 5" to dual side exit 4" exhaust, Quad Scout, road kill kat, 2011 Coachmen North Ridge fifth wheel

I MAY BE OLD, BUT I GOT TO SEE ALL THE GOOD BANDS.....

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc