270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Looked at a new charger today  (Read 1963 times)

Offline BigRedFireTruck

• Master Technician
  • Laughing my Balls off
  • Awards:
Looked at a new charger today
« on: January 11, 2012, 05:22:25 am »
Looked at a new charger today at the dodge dealer it was a orange metalic color NICE. Hemi and loaded for 33k it had everything leather heated steering wheel and rear seats too.  DVD with the navigation. Everything you can think of   I forgot to ask if it had the 8 speed trans so idk if it did or not.  But what stopped me from looking at it I seen a 2500 ctd crew cab in the corner of my eye and I went and looked at it.  They wanted 50k for the truck :(. Wife said we was here for a car.  :(.   Idk when but I'm not ready to buy yet at another dealer is a red charger I want to look at that one too
RED 2004.5 dodge Ram 3500 qc long bed CTD

Offline spencea15

• Shade Tree Certified
  • NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
    DonorShade Tree Cert
Re: Looked at a new charger today
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 06:04:57 am »
Looked at a new charger today at the dodge dealer it was a orange metalic color NICE. Hemi and loaded for 33k it had everything leather heated steering wheel and rear seats too.  DVD with the navigation. Everything you can think of   I forgot to ask if it had the 8 speed trans so idk if it did or not.  But what stopped me from looking at it I seen a 2500 ctd crew cab in the corner of my eye and I went and looked at it.  They wanted 50k for the truck :(. Wife said we was here for a car.  :(.   Idk when but I'm not ready to buy yet at another dealer is a red charger I want to look at that one too

The  speed does not come with the hemi yet.  I really liked driving the 2012 charger with the pentastar v6 i had as a rental car for a month. 
2000 Dakota CC slt plus, v6 :( auto.

Offline BigRedFireTruck

• Master Technician
  • Laughing my Balls off
  • Awards:
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 05:13:55 pm »
Bummer.  Well I'll wait a while anyways to see what comes out   I'm thinking new charger with a hemi
RED 2004.5 dodge Ram 3500 qc long bed CTD

Offline Verrucktwolf

• NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
    Donor
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 05:40:19 pm »
I really like the looks of the new Chargers.  A dealership down the road had a 2012 SRT8 that was black with a single blue strip down the drivers side of the top of the car.  Looked badass, but looks like they sold it as it's not on their site anymore.
2003 Neon SXT, Flowmaster Exhaust, 16" Fittipaldi Flame rims wrapped in Continental ContiProContact tires

Offline bikemancs

• NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Awards:
    100krotmDonorArmy
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 12:21:03 am »
I really like the looks of the new Chargers.  A dealership down the road had a 2012 SRT8 that was black with a single blue strip down the drivers side of the top of the car.  Looked badass, but looks like they sold it as it's not on their site anymore.

There was a dealership here with a very similar one, but two stripes, one wide and one narrow..... damn that thing was AWESOME...

MAG-Tech Transmission Pan and Diff Covers, Isspro Gauges, UWS Tool box, Magnaflow 5" Exhaust, AFe Intake, Mopar Heated Seats

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc