270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1830 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Lightforce wiring harness  (Read 921 times)

Offline Ruggedroast

• Technician
  • Awards:
    Donor
Lightforce wiring harness
« on: August 07, 2012, 05:19:52 pm »
I'm just about to install some light force lights and was planning on using their harnesses to do the job.  I was wondering if anyone here had used them in the past or had any experience with them? 

If the harnesses are no good I'm afraid I'll just get someone to do it for me, wiring is definitely a weak point for me.
2006 Quad Cab Long Box CTD 4X4

So Far: Carli 3.0 Dominator Pro Suspension, Banks PowerPack with ottomind and PDA, Shoxspeed double steering stabilizer, diff guard, steering brace, crank sensor guard, 37" toyo MT, Walker Evans street lock wheels, glassworks front fenders, custom rock rails, free spin kit, EBC rotors and pads, leer canopy, husky liners, line X.

More to come, and soon

Offline Cthulhu

• Courtesy Driver
  • Live free as your death may be around the corner.
  • Awards:
Re: Lightforce wiring harness
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 09:22:34 pm »
I have the factory lightforce wiring on my set and its holding up pretty good... haven't had to replace anything since I bought the truck with it installed anyhow...

- Inferno Red RAM 3500 Megacab
- CTD
- K&N CAI
- KC LED Driving Lights
- LightForce Driving Lights
- ReTrax Bed Cover

Offline Ruggedroast

• Technician
  • Awards:
    Donor
Re: Lightforce wiring harness
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 09:51:46 pm »
Well I've got mine on now and the harness certainly does the job.  It was a no brainer to install as well. 

:punk:
2006 Quad Cab Long Box CTD 4X4

So Far: Carli 3.0 Dominator Pro Suspension, Banks PowerPack with ottomind and PDA, Shoxspeed double steering stabilizer, diff guard, steering brace, crank sensor guard, 37" toyo MT, Walker Evans street lock wheels, glassworks front fenders, custom rock rails, free spin kit, EBC rotors and pads, leer canopy, husky liners, line X.

More to come, and soon

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc