270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1830 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: If it isn't one thing.....  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Tommygunz

• 2009 Fantasy NASCAR Champ
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Rocket Surgeon
  • Awards:
    ROTM400HPAFDonor
If it isn't one thing.....
« on: April 24, 2013, 09:11:08 pm »
It's another..

With all the truck issues I have been having.. injector codes, death wobble, ripping my apillar cover off while getting in, speakers just up and quitting.. I thought I would be able to save some face with my four wheelers.

So today I went and removed the wire rope from my winches and replaced each with 50' synthetic.. man its awesome winch rope.. Tightened some odds and ends that were loose and then took each for a battery charging cruise through the neighborhood.

What do I see while riding one? No speedo.. so through internet and hands on troubleshooting I condemned the speed sensor. Man, Can Am must think they are covered in Gold, $110!

Searched the internet some more and found another dealer in Wisconsin that would sell me one for $49 and only charge another $6 to get it to me by Friday so the Mrs. and I can still go wheeling this weekend..

I hope this is the end of mechanical and electrical issues for a while, its been a bit too tough to bear!
2007 Mega Dually Laramie,Garmons Diesel Performance Tow Transmission, Edge Juice+CTS, Custom intake, Banks Smartlock & Exhaust Brake,Air Bagged Rear Axle, Kenwood DNX 7160 NAV system, Aero 4040xl, Bushwacker Pocket Front Fender Flares, Surco 50X60 Roof Rack, Homegrown Rhino'd Rockers and Bed, Functional Scooped Fiberglass Hood

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc