270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: code P0336 and P0647  (Read 1257 times)

Offline dogdepickdown

• why drive caddys when u can drive a RAM
  • Awards:
code P0336 and P0647
« on: June 17, 2013, 11:50:37 am »
Anybody that have had these codes P0336 and P0647 know its CRANKSHAFT POSITION SENSOR PERFORMANCE and  A/C CONTROL CIRCUIT HIGH have had them one time before then ill moved the ground to my tst powermax away from the battery and they diesaperd but now they come back any ideas guys what to do? :banging: doesent feel any diffrent in power, my truck is a 03cummins with mods like tst powermax cr37,bigger injectors,garret stage 1turbo,afe magnum force, afe 4"exhaust and airdog 150.
hope anybody can help me here.
have a smarty jr but that is vinlocked to another truck wondering if i can use it to delete the codes or do i mess up the ecm on my truck then??
and if anybody got instruction manual for the smarty it would be great.

Offline Drew

• I'm a verb, ask me how you can drew
  • Tech Certified
  • Mechanical God!!!
  • Gentlemen, BEHOLD!!!
  • Awards:
    100krotmDonor400 HPArmyTechCert
Re: code P0336 and P0647
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 01:16:32 pm »
I stared having the P0336 pop quite a bit awhile back. Even though the crank sensor ohmed out fine cold, what it got heat soaked the resistance changed causing the issue. It is easier to just change the thing out.

With the smarty, you can hit up mads electronics website and download it. As far as clearing codes, dunno, give it a shot and try.

Drew [droo]

-verb
1. pt. of draw
2. to procrastinate on and talk about the need to upgrade stock parts while operating said parts to beyond the point of failure

Offline dogdepickdown

• why drive caddys when u can drive a RAM
  • Awards:
Re: code P0336 and P0647
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 02:07:31 pm »
Hi and thx Drew think ill just order a new cps sensor hope it will fix my issues :clap:
found the site to mads nice and plain  instructions there.

Thx guys

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc