270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Shirts / Decals  (Read 1514 times)

Offline aka_chewy

• NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
    Donor
Shirts / Decals
« on: August 26, 2013, 03:40:00 am »
Would there be any interests in shirts for the G2G?  I know last year there were talks of shirts, but not sure if anything came about. 

If there is interest, I could make them and get them shipped to the Doghouse by the first day.  I do have some limitations with my equipment, but I'd be able to do a one color shirt for sure, possibly 2 color depending on layering.  The biggest problem I'd have is the logo for the Doghouse, I wouldn't be able to use the current logo with all the colors. 

I'm thinking they'd be $21-22 a piece and here's what I'd do.  $10 would be my approximate cost for shirt and material and $1-2 for shipping.  The other $10 we could use a few different ways. My initial thought is to send $5/shirt to the Doghouse (or other deemed appropriate) to help with any costs associated with this event and the other $5 to the forum.  Or, the full $10 could go back to the forum for operating costs. 

If there's time, I could also crank out some DOF decals that could also be purchased.  Approx. cost on those would probably run $5-10; mainly depends on sizing.  Those would all be shipped at the same time. 

Below are the shirts I came up with last year and could get very close to these.

I would be able to layer the gray dodge logo under the text.  I would have to come up with something different for the Doghouse logo.

If this seems like something everyone would be up for, great, we can work out the details.  If there's something else in the works, that's fine too; just wanted to throw this option out there. 
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 04:22:07 am by aka_chewy »

Offline kenz

• Michigan Historian
  • Sportsman Moderator
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Coming to a state near you
  • Awards:
    100KContributing MemberDonor
Re: Shirts / Decals
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 03:41:01 am »
I like the idea of a shirt. Hell, events and vacations are where I do most all of my clothes shopping.  :lol: If this is a go, count me in.  :up:

2005 QC Dually 2wd CTD 6-spd. SRT-6, AEM Brute Force intake, Smarty Sr., D.O.F. shift knob, 5" to dual side exit 4" exhaust, Quad Scout, road kill kat, 2011 Coachmen North Ridge fifth wheel

I MAY BE OLD, BUT I GOT TO SEE ALL THE GOOD BANDS.....

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc