270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1830 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Best brand for a 5" lift on a dodge ram 1500 1997?  (Read 1371 times)

Offline MoparMan97

• Awards:
Best brand for a 5" lift on a dodge ram 1500 1997?
« on: May 22, 2014, 01:29:09 am »
What is the most common lift kit?

Offline bikemancs

• NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Awards:
    100krotmDonorArmy
Re: Best brand for a 5" lift on a dodge ram 1500 1997?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 02:42:41 am »
Don't know what's most common, but if I were going with one, I'd go with BDS.

This is why:  http://bds-suspension.com/policies

Warranty BDS SUSPENSION'S NO-FINE-PRINT WARRANTY

This unique warranty proves our commitment to the quality and reliability of every product we make.The No Fine Print warranty does not include shock and stabilizer cylinders.

No Fine Print Warranty logo | BDS SuspensionNo Fine Print Warranty

If you are the original purchaser of any BDS product and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.

Shock and Stabilizer Cylinders Limited Lifetime Warranty

BDS Suspension Co. warrants to the original retail purchaser that its shock and stabilizer cylinders are free from defects in material and workmanship for so long as they own the vehicle. Excluded from this warranty are the finish of the product and mounting bushings. Defects in material and workmanship do not include such things as dented cylinders or bent rods caused by obvious side impact, rust, worn or deformed bushings. A shock absorber is a wear item and over time will experience diminished damping resistance due to normal component wear. This is not a defect in material or workmanship and is therefore not warrantable.

BDS Suspension's obligation under all warranties is limited to the repair or replacement, at BDS's option, of the defective material. Any cost of removal, installation or reinstallation, freight charges, incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from these warranties.

MAG-Tech Transmission Pan and Diff Covers, Isspro Gauges, UWS Tool box, Magnaflow 5" Exhaust, AFe Intake, Mopar Heated Seats

Offline 96GreenMachine

• Sr Technician
  • Awards:
    HighMileFireFighter
Re: Best brand for a 5" lift on a dodge ram 1500 1997?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 04:38:10 am »
Great workmanship on parts, great customer service. Deals with nothing but Dodge. I strongly recommend http://store.dodgeoffroad.com/

I bought a ton of stuff from him and couldn't be happier with it.
'96 1500 reg. cab short bed, 318, 5spd, 4wd

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc