270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Dodge - 100 years in 100 seconds  (Read 1337 times)

Offline lilfroger

• Administrator
  • Mechanical God!!!
  • Not a "god" ... I just talk a lot
  • Awards:
    ROTMDonorARMYMOTY
Dodge - 100 years in 100 seconds
« on: June 28, 2014, 03:04:20 am »
I could totally do without the cars from the 80's ... when the mini van is shown its a total mood killer ... other than that it's a cool collection.

Install, Owners, & Service Manuals for many years & makes:
http://www.scribd.com/lilfroger

Offline kenz

• Michigan Historian
  • Sportsman Moderator
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Coming to a state near you
  • Awards:
    100KContributing MemberDonor
Re: Dodge - 100 years in 100 seconds
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 01:16:24 am »
Cool video.  :up: I recognize the place the cars were sitting....Meadowbrook Hall. The home of Matilda Dodge Wilson. If you are ever in the Rochester Hills area you need to stop and see this mansion. Very cool.

Frog, I know the '80s wasn't good for auto styling and quality, but got to remember a few things. That minivan and the K-car (a friend who had one lovingly referred to it as the car from hell) saved Chrysler from closing shop for good. And the Shelby Charger was a fun, quick car to play with. And the Omni GLH-S was sleeper car. Quicker than one would assume. Pretty much most of the cars I recall from the tours of the museum. It's a shame that it was closed to the public.

2005 QC Dually 2wd CTD 6-spd. SRT-6, AEM Brute Force intake, Smarty Sr., D.O.F. shift knob, 5" to dual side exit 4" exhaust, Quad Scout, road kill kat, 2011 Coachmen North Ridge fifth wheel

I MAY BE OLD, BUT I GOT TO SEE ALL THE GOOD BANDS.....

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc