270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: 2007 Caravan advice....  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Noctaire

• Awards:
2007 Caravan advice....
« on: March 27, 2015, 09:34:31 pm »
I have a 2007 Dodge Caravan with a few issues and I could use some suggestions; I thought someone here might have seen the issues and be able to suggest a fix.

One issue is something loose in the steering column; she'll lose turn signals and wiper blades, but a quick rap to the underside of the steering column restores both. 

The other two issues involve one of the rear vent windows and the electric lock on the side door that opens (neither work).  The other vent opens just fine, and all the other locks open just fine.

Any commonly known issues that might be the culprit here?  I can start replacing things, but if someone knows of something....

TIA.

Offline bikemancs

• NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Awards:
    100krotmDonorArmy
Re: 2007 Caravan advice....
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 02:07:29 am »
steering column sounds like a connection has worked loose, or the retaining clip that holds the wires in place broke loose and the connector no longer has the "lock" to lock into... I'd recommend just taking off the exterior plastic and taking a look at all your connections... you might be able to repair with as simple as some electrical tape.

MAG-Tech Transmission Pan and Diff Covers, Isspro Gauges, UWS Tool box, Magnaflow 5" Exhaust, AFe Intake, Mopar Heated Seats

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc