270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: 2015 Radio Preset Button  (Read 1077 times)

Offline BachelorMD24

• Awards:
2015 Radio Preset Button
« on: September 01, 2016, 02:41:25 pm »
Anyone else having this issue?

Using the middle button of the 3 position button on the back left of the steering wheel to cycle through presets 1-12,  the radio at random times will instead act as if I pushed the up or down channel search (top or bottom of the button) instead of the Preset button.  Doesn't matter if it's AM / FM, satellite etc.  Happens on all the input types.  At first I thought I was fat fingering but not the case.  Now after (8) months of comedy with multiple dealers, the uConnect folks, the Star team and now the Enhanced Customer Satisfaction team, the only work that has been done is to replace the switch multiple times.  Funny part is that replacing the button seems to work for a while.  The problem then starts to creep back in (once every couple of days) and then slowly increase in frequency to where it's almost comical.  I had an hour drive into work today and I didn't get through the entire cycle of 12 presets a single time without it happening.

I'll save the dealer rant for another posting.  I'm sure there's a board thread just for people to vent.  My loaner with hair and fingernails all over the dashboard will fit in nicely on that thread.   :banging:

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc