270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Always have your digital camera with you in the truck.....(or anywhere you go)  (Read 961 times)

Offline CumminsCrazed

• Service Manager
  • Awards:
    DonorContributorHigh Mile Club
So, heres what my day consisted of while i was in my truck running about 4 or 5 errands today.....

At my second stop i found this REALLY nice old "Crazy Horse" style bronco like they had on Trucks before Stacey left....Notice lic. plate in sec pic :D

THEN, on my way from my 2nd errand to my 3rd i saw a white prius WITH its windows down behind me and just HAD to do what the video shows as follows..... (Double click video to open in YouTube then click "Watch in High Quality" on the bottom right of the video for better viewing)

Unfortunately it was really windy and most of it went to the other side of the 4 lane by the time it got to it...:(

And finally after leaving my last errand going home...i saw this REALLY nice duramax that a local diesel performance shop owns sitting on the curb beside a funeral home and i just HAD to snap a quick pic of it....not sure of the specs on this (this is his wifes truck) but his truck is over 550 RWHP

Anyway.....those were my camera worthy sighting for today anyway....more to come in the future im sure!

Silencer ring MIA, FASS 150/95 GPH, Boost Elbow, Edge Comp, AutoMeter Boost Pyro and Fuel Pressure gauges, LBDP Budget 5" Turbo Back Exhaust w/ 6" Flo_Pro tip, Amsoil Nanofiber 4510 Air intake filter, 20% Tint,  B&M Racing T handle shift knob,

Offline Mitch

• Mechanical God!!!
  • Awards:
    500ROTMDonorContributorArmy
That bronco is beautiful.
2022 2500 Laramie CCLB, 6.7 CTD, stock
57 Chevy 3200 pickup, 12V swap
1985 Jeep CJ10A former Tug- Dana 60, 6cyl Nissan diesel
2020 Mahindra Roxor, Dana 60s F/R, Ag tires

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc