270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Atv Performance  (Read 3823 times)

Offline Justviper1

• Service Manager
  • Awards:
    ROTMDonorContributor
Re: Atv Performance
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 08:17:14 am »
Thats it right there!  It is an auto and is belt driven from the motor to the trans and then shaft to the front and back.  The auto is a centrifugal deal and works great!

I have been plowing a ton of snow with it and it does great.  Only when it is really heavy wet snow or ice and it piled up over the plow will it not want to move it.  The only problem is that I go through 4 gallons of 93 octane fuel in 27 miles while plowing!  I also put the snow chains on it and they helped a little. 

I went down tonight to plow out my buddies driveway so that we could pull his MR2 out of the bottom and on my way back up the road my dad said all he saw was a bunch of sparks from the chains.  He said it looked pretty cool.
01 Ram 2500 QCLB 150 HP DDP Injectors, APR Studs, HTT 71 series turbo, Industrial Injection VP44, 4.5 Skyjacker lift, 35x12.50R16 tires, 5 Inch Custom Dual Exhaust, AFE Stage 2, AirDog 150, Adrenaline with Pulse V2, T/C lockup switch, Billet Garmon Transmission, LED taillights, Projector Headlights with HID High,Low and Fog Lights all LED Putco exterior lights

Offline cumminnotstrokin

• Sr Technician
  • Awards:
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 01:56:23 am »
Unless I can pick up a low hours well maintained Banshee.

I have 2 Banshees 1 Raptor 1 450 and a Suzuki 250. I love the Banshees the best mine is a 97 that beats almost anything in the sand. The wifes 2006 banshee is still stock but i swear they did something to the 06 being the last production year in the US, that thing is quick for stock. The 450 is a racing bike right out of the box not much to do but pipe, intake and jet. The  Raptor is an awesome cruiser in the dune it has a Cadillac ride. The 250.... well its a 250
2006 SLT quad cab Cummins 4x4
Auto Transmission
Long bed
Air bags
All stock for now
Issopro EV 2, trans, boost, EGT

Offline jimmydiablo

• NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 02:25:05 am »
Unless I can pick up a low hours well maintained Banshee.

I have 2 Banshees 1 Raptor 1 450 and a Suzuki 250. I love the Banshees the best mine is a 97 that beats almost anything in the sand. The wifes 2006 banshee is still stock but i swear they did something to the 06 being the last production year in the US, that thing is quick for stock. The 450 is a racing bike right out of the box not much to do but pipe, intake and jet. The  Raptor is an awesome cruiser in the dune it has a Cadillac ride. The 250.... well its a 250

Holy crap you have a lot of quads.
2003 Ford Excursion Powerstroke 4x4.

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc