270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: meet ICE BOX ;-)  (Read 15259 times)

Offline NickC

• Mechanical God!!!
  • V-neck pimp daddy
  • Awards:
    100kHeavyrotm400Donor
meet ICE BOX ;-)
« on: January 05, 2009, 05:22:04 am »
well i figured ide keep it to the section.... heres the ICE BOX, this is what we deliver in all across US and cananda!

the reason for the name is every morning we wake up we feel like popsicle and the only thing that we get a laugh out of after she warms up is the name we made up for her. i will have to take more pictures of the inside... we have the inside pretty "tweaked" out... ive added a few speakers, a center counsel, and we also insulated the whole back and put carpet up around all the walls and ceiling which did absolutely nothing...

05 2500 AUTO 4X4 4:10 LARAMIE CTD-CAT/SILENCER RING?, AERO 4040XL, SMARTY, XM RADIO, RECON CAB LIGHTS, CUP SMOOTHIE, QUAD COMMANDER, CFM+ MANIFOLD, S&B INTAKE, FOX WEATHER BOOTS

Offline spencea15

• Shade Tree Certified
  • NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
    DonorShade Tree Cert
Re: meet ICE BOX ;-)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 05:27:26 am »
man get some good mummy bags, it is well worth it.
2000 Dakota CC slt plus, v6 :( auto.

Offline behindbars

• Mommy, cujo's being mean to me.
  • NASCAR Crewmember
  • Contains at least 90% sarcasm.
  • Awards:
    rotmDonor
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 05:27:56 am »
Maybe Diesel Decals can hook you up with a sticker like this.

;D

Offline NickC

• Mechanical God!!!
  • V-neck pimp daddy
  • Awards:
    100kHeavyrotm400Donor
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 05:46:22 am »
lol.... HEY! thats my brother i drive with :90:

now if your referring to the notorious "lot lizards" that you hear of.... well that might be a different story :oops:

05 2500 AUTO 4X4 4:10 LARAMIE CTD-CAT/SILENCER RING?, AERO 4040XL, SMARTY, XM RADIO, RECON CAB LIGHTS, CUP SMOOTHIE, QUAD COMMANDER, CFM+ MANIFOLD, S&B INTAKE, FOX WEATHER BOOTS

Offline NickC

• Mechanical God!!!
  • V-neck pimp daddy
  • Awards:
    100kHeavyrotm400Donor
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 06:13:07 pm »
man get some good mummy bags, it is well worth it.

i just looked those up... might not be a bag idea! for the most part when we sleep in there its not much different then the ambient temperature, i dont think the sleeping bag i have is rated for cold weather like that. if my buddy heater turns out to be a bad idea i think im gonna go the mummy route :scratch:

Offline CumminsCrazed

• Service Manager
  • Awards:
    DonorContributorHigh Mile Club
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 04:52:54 am »
you talkin mr heater buddy?  those kick ass dude!

Silencer ring MIA, FASS 150/95 GPH, Boost Elbow, Edge Comp, AutoMeter Boost Pyro and Fuel Pressure gauges, LBDP Budget 5" Turbo Back Exhaust w/ 6" Flo_Pro tip, Amsoil Nanofiber 4510 Air intake filter, 20% Tint,  B&M Racing T handle shift knob,

Offline kenz

• Michigan Historian
  • Sportsman Moderator
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Coming to a state near you
  • Awards:
    100KContributing MemberDonor
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2009, 04:28:20 am »
Them buddy heaters are the ticket. Real popular right now with the ice fishermen for heat in the shantys. There cool and use the 1lb tanks. You can refill the 1lb'er from a 20 or 30lb tank for real cheap. They have the fitting for sale on Harbor Freight.

2005 QC Dually 2wd CTD 6-spd. SRT-6, AEM Brute Force intake, Smarty Sr., D.O.F. shift knob, 5" to dual side exit 4" exhaust, Quad Scout, road kill kat, 2011 Coachmen North Ridge fifth wheel

I MAY BE OLD, BUT I GOT TO SEE ALL THE GOOD BANDS.....

Offline NickC

• Mechanical God!!!
  • V-neck pimp daddy
  • Awards:
    100kHeavyrotm400Donor
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2009, 09:05:45 pm »
i bought the BIG buddy heat on sale at dunhams for $110! what i steal i know, but i never ended up using it. i brought it out with me one time on the road and i was so nervous to use it while i was sleeping i just decided to go without it so i returned it. although i do wish i kept it for ice fishing, the heater i have is kinda cheap and this year i really have to tamper with it to get it to stay lit.

Offline NickC

• Mechanical God!!!
  • V-neck pimp daddy
  • Awards:
    100kHeavyrotm400Donor
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 02:31:01 am »
well i just figured ide give an update on the van situation.....

:clap: DING DONG THE VAN IS GONE  :clap:

the guy came yesterday to pick it up, my hands are finally clean from this miserable experience! now im just hoping to find work plowing snow until my season starts!

Offline mayfair

• Master Smartazz!!!
  • Shade Tree Certified
  • Mechanical God!!!
  • Last 8 - w j 1 8 7 6 2 5
  • Awards:
    rotm200k400 HPShade TreeContributorDonor
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 04:20:17 am »
Congrats Nick !!

What's next on your list of adventures? So far you've done sewer cleaning, plowing, cement work, and now deliverys.

What's next?

Offline NickC

• Mechanical God!!!
  • V-neck pimp daddy
  • Awards:
    100kHeavyrotm400Donor
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 06:12:39 am »
haha, good memory, you dont miss a beat donny!

i have even done other things over the past hand full of winters... my older brother and i remodeled a foreclosure home one winter, the next winter we remodeled a few bathrooms, i build a salon for my ex girlfriend in her basement, hell, ive even pushed carts for sams club one winter and scored employee of the month   :punk:

as far as i know for next winter... well i was hoping to get an invite to the Florida keys :scratch: but i dont think that will ever happen. haha! but seriously, i think im going to stick with unemployment and plowing, its done the best for me so far! this is all unless some other crazy idea comes up throughout the summer. i do know that either this coming winter or the next i will have to get my Michigan builders license so i can go into business for myself. i have a feeling its going to take me more than a winter to pass, my dad and my older brother both took the test over 5 times each until they just barely squeaked by.

having time off every winter (in my eyes) is fun, it gives me a chance to break things up and try new things. also, it gives me all the "guilt free" time i can use up here on the DOF!!

Offline mayfair

• Master Smartazz!!!
  • Shade Tree Certified
  • Mechanical God!!!
  • Awards:
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 07:54:05 pm »
I'd love to have winters off. Perhaps I should get into cement work as well? You should see the fake rock that I just built out of grout for my turtle tank. It looks pretty cool. I just finished it, and now I'm going to put it in a trash can full of water for the next two weeks to help it cure.

Do I hafta keep changing the water in the trashcan?

Offline NickC

• Mechanical God!!!
  • V-neck pimp daddy
  • Awards:
    100kHeavyrotm400Donor
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 07:46:58 pm »
haha! mayfair gone concrete! your going to have to post pictures of the rock in your tank... im sure its really neat!

im no expert on grout but im sure its got many of the same traits as concrete. you are right on the curing, and that will defiantly make it stronger but most of the time people do that for concrete so its stronger to drive on... HOW BIGS YOUR TURTLE?!?! haha

and no, the water does not have to be changed. im not sure of the chemical reaction on the water, but i do know that when its curing, the cement does not throw a chemical in the water that will make it no do what its suppose to. (if that makes sense)

also, when did you get this turtle? is this the replacement of your blue ringed octopus when it dies a while back?

Offline mayfair

• Master Smartazz!!!
  • Shade Tree Certified
  • Mechanical God!!!
  • Awards:
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 07:52:16 pm »
I've had the turtles since 1987. Right now they're in a 55 gallon tank. I just got them a 120. I'm taking my time putting it together. It's going to be pretty cool when it's all done that's for sure. Lemme get you some pics ... hang on

Offline mayfair

• Master Smartazz!!!
  • Shade Tree Certified
  • Mechanical God!!!
  • Awards:
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 07:53:11 pm »
Crap, I left my camera cord at home. I'll post them later for sure.

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc