270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1830 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Here are my other toys  (Read 3823 times)

Offline rocko

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    100KDonorUSMC
Re: Here are my other toys
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 04:54:45 am »
My boy's got plenty of torque and just the right amount of scoot so I don't mind it's only got like 80 HP :tt2:

Of course it does....you are a woman. :lol:
'04 2500 5.9L CTD Auto, Smarty S06 POD, AFE Stage II Intake, S&B Intake Manifold, Quadzilla Scout Monitor, Dog House Diesel Transmission Temp Thingy, I.I. Adjustable Boost Elbow, Mag-Hytec Transmission Pan and Diff Covers, 4" Diamond Eye Exhaust, EBC Pads and Rotors, Prodigy Brake Controller.

"I need to watch things die." - M.J.K.

Offline Mitch

• Mechanical God!!!
  • Awards:
    500ROTMDonorContributorArmy
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 12:30:48 am »
 :popc: :popc: :popc:
2022 2500 Laramie CCLB, 6.7 CTD, stock
57 Chevy 3200 pickup, 12V swap
1985 Jeep CJ10A former Tug- Dana 60, 6cyl Nissan diesel
2020 Mahindra Roxor, Dana 60s F/R, Ag tires

Offline REDR6

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    Marine Corp
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 12:42:44 am »
 :lol:
Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!

I think life is too short to spend your time working someplace where people don't crap their pants at the mere sight of you.

2001 Ram 2500 4x4 auto!

Offline Verrucktwolf

• NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
    Donor
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 01:12:28 pm »
If you think Harley's can't run with an Italian or crotch rocket, you need to come around here sometime.  Most of the serious Hogs around here will run circles around any import.  Granted, there are plenty of weekend riders here as well, but I've seen plenty of hogs leave Ninja's and the like at the light going "WTF".
2003 Neon SXT, Flowmaster Exhaust, 16" Fittipaldi Flame rims wrapped in Continental ContiProContact tires

Offline rocko

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    100KDonorUSMC
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 01:24:41 am »
but I've seen plenty of hogs leave Ninja's and the like at the light going "WTF".

If by Ninja you mean a Ninja 250 then you are correct.  I would love to see a Harley out preform a ZX10 or even a 636 for that matter.
'04 2500 5.9L CTD Auto, Smarty S06 POD, AFE Stage II Intake, S&B Intake Manifold, Quadzilla Scout Monitor, Dog House Diesel Transmission Temp Thingy, I.I. Adjustable Boost Elbow, Mag-Hytec Transmission Pan and Diff Covers, 4" Diamond Eye Exhaust, EBC Pads and Rotors, Prodigy Brake Controller.

Offline REDR6

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    Marine Corp
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 11:20:56 pm »
If you think Harley's can't run with an Italian or crotch rocket, you need to come around here sometime.  Most of the serious Hogs around here will run circles around any import.  Granted, there are plenty of weekend riders here as well, but I've seen plenty of hogs leave Ninja's and the like at the light going "WTF".
Well, I have an Italian that runs mid 9's if they want to see. Also, most 1000's run mid to high 9's off the show room floor these days. Are you sure that the guys on the "ninja bikes" are actually racing?  :lol: I mean hell, we can always go run a few laps at barber... I'll even bring my slowest bike. :popc:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 11:22:39 pm by REDR6 »
Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!

I think life is too short to spend your time working someplace where people don't crap their pants at the mere sight of you.

2001 Ram 2500 4x4 auto!

Offline rocko

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    100KDonorUSMC
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 05:33:24 pm »
I'll even bring my slowest bike. :popc:

I'll bring the fiddy and make mini whoolies around their chap wearing asses! hahaha!

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc