270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1830 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: WTT 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L  (Read 1831 times)

NCcummins

WTT 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L
« on: June 29, 2009, 10:54:03 pm »
I am listing this for my brother Steve (NCBcummins). It is a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I am not just saying this, it is by far the cleanest Jeep I have seen inside and out. I just had a full detail done on it for his birthday this past month. It's a slick Jeep. It has factory smoked tail lights (hard to find). 18 inch black wheels with Nitto Terra Grapplers. It has two 12 inch subs with a in dash custom double din DVD player with Nav. He does not have a cash price on it as he really only wants to trade for a diesel. Send him a PM at NCBcummins or an email at [email protected]

The Jeep is trail rated, has tinted windows all the way around 20%, aFe stage 2 cold are intake, black flow master exhaust and black chrome tip to match. The DVD/Nav double din indash looks great.

The Jeep just rolled over 50,000 miles

Post up what you have for trade! :cheers:

Thanks guys   :punk:

Offline NCBcummins

• Awards:
Re: WTT 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 10:54:51 pm »
Here is some more information about it:

I am looking to trade my Jeep Grand Cherokee for a diesel soon.

The Jeep runs great, the most offroading I have done with it is occasionally hitting a puddle on the road. It has cloth interior that is still in superb condition, with no stains. Everything has been kept up to date, and the fluids have been changed accordingly.

Engine: 4.7l V8
Trim: Laredo 4X4
Year: 2006
Color: White
Aftermarket Parts Installed: Stage 2 aFe cold air intake, matching factory tinted windows, 18" Ultra Thunders (black) on Nitto TerraGrappler, 40 series Flowmaster exhaust, and tinted tail lights.

I have a great sound system which is negotiable with the trade, it includes: a new Kenwood DDX514 with the iPod cable, (installed 1 week ago) 2 6x9 Kicker front door speakers, 2 6.5" Alpine SPS-600C speakers in the rear doors, followed by a 1600 watt Sony Xplode amplifier powering two 12" (1000 watts each) Sony Xplode subwoofers.

I also have all of the original stock parts, that I can put back on.

If you are interested please contact me (Steve) at [email protected], or 828-275-0643.

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc