270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Its finished.  (Read 4724 times)

Offline Motorbrreath

• Tech Certified
  • NASCAR Crewmember
  • Moosehead - in Montana its not just a beer.
  • Awards:
    TechMileHighDonor
Re: Its finished.
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 04:40:51 pm »
I appreciate all the good comments. The cool kids over at DF didnt say the same.

Most of the people over on the DF are effin' ghey anymore. So I wouldn't take their opinions too seriously. It's like the same stupid shit repeated everyday...

-How can I get better gas mileage?
-How can I make my truck quieter?
-How far can I lower my 4x4?
-Can I fit 24" wheels on my ram?
-What can I do to make my 5,500 pound truck go fast like a sports car? I mean it's got a V-8...
-I got limo tint
-What should I say to my mechanic so he thinks I know what i'm talking about and doesn't rip me off?
-How do I take my lift off? It's not very practical.
-Mud tires are big and stupid
-Help, My mechanic keeps sticking his finger in my butt
-Help, I towed a 25,000 pound trailer with my fucking 1500 and my shitty transmission crapped out
-Lockers just aren't practical for a daily driver
-The transmission on my 10 year old truck pooped out today =(
-How much horsepower will a 180 degree thermostat give me?
-What kind of mods can I get for like $50 that will give me alot of HP?
-I'm selling my truck for something that gets good gas mileage

Shit get's old...

hahahahaha!!! sounds like neon....

I replied to one of his useless stupid posts and told him he has offically castrated his truck. That thing is pussy anyway.

and jason... damn man. Only people who didnt like it were the * at advance, hahaha. Guess you can go hang out with them and scratch your head. Wait till i get some better pics of it, then say you dont like it.

"oooo white boy done bedline hie truck. sheee."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 05:25:17 pm by lilfroger »

1993 W250 12 valve
hx40, 75hp sticks, m4, 4000 gov, arp's , 60lb springs, electric lift pump, timing advanced, full power screw bottomed, smoke screw turned up, star wheel turned 2 turns.
Chris

Offline jason.w

• Sr Technician
  • Awards:
    Donor
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 11:28:42 pm »
I give you my opinion, and you gotta give me **** don't you?

Just trying to give you my opinion without being negative.  You did a good job, I just don't like it as much as I like a blue metallic look.  Not saying it looks terrible, just that I don't like it. 

If you can't take a tad of criticism without slandering somebody, you need to grow up.
-Jason Westerberg

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Laramie Quad Cab 4x4
5.9L 360ci Magnum V8
Volant Cold Air Intake Kit
52mm Fastman Throttle Body
3" Custom Exhaust System
Magnaflow High-Flow Catalytic Converter
Flowmaster Super 44 Muffler
MSD Blaster 2 Ignition Coil
Monroe Gas-Magnum Shocks

Offline Motorbrreath

• Tech Certified
  • NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
    TechMileHighDonor
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 01:42:06 am »
I give you my opinion, and you gotta give me **** don't you?

Just trying to give you my opinion without being negative.  You did a good job, I just don't like it as much as I like a blue metallic look.  Not saying it looks terrible, just that I don't like it. 

If you can't take a tad of criticism without slandering somebody, you need to grow up.

wasnt takin a shot at you man, just sayin you were the first white man to say you didnt like it. (not to be racist, lilfrogger) The black folk here dont know what to say when they see it. just a joke... it aint like your neon.

1993 W250 12 valve
hx40, 75hp sticks, m4, 4000 gov, arp's , 60lb springs, electric lift pump, timing advanced, full power screw bottomed, smoke screw turned up, star wheel turned 2 turns.
Chris

Offline jason.w

• Sr Technician
  • Awards:
    Donor
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 05:35:20 am »
Yeah, sorry.  I owe you an apology, took it the wrong way.  Just got home from work, and the last customer I had was a real jerk.  Wasn't in a good mood after that, so I apologize. 

All the guys at the Advance stores around here sound similar to the guys down there.  They buy their little crappy old Hondas or old Nissans or whatever, and rice them up.  They lower them, they put airplane wings on them, etc.  Sure, it can go fast, and it may look good to them, but come winter time up here... they are always getting stuck or into accidents. 

There is a reason my wife drives a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 and I drive a Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. 
-Jason Westerberg

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Laramie Quad Cab 4x4
5.9L 360ci Magnum V8
Volant Cold Air Intake Kit
52mm Fastman Throttle Body
3" Custom Exhaust System
Magnaflow High-Flow Catalytic Converter
Flowmaster Super 44 Muffler
MSD Blaster 2 Ignition Coil
Monroe Gas-Magnum Shocks

Offline Tommygunz

• 2009 Fantasy NASCAR Champ
  • NASCAR Crew Chief
  • Rocket Surgeon
  • Awards:
    ROTM400HPAFDonor
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 05:38:29 am »
My wife drive a GRand Cherokee 4x4 and I drive a Ram 2500.....
2007 Mega Dually Laramie,Garmons Diesel Performance Tow Transmission, Edge Juice+CTS, Custom intake, Banks Smartlock & Exhaust Brake,Air Bagged Rear Axle, Kenwood DNX 7160 NAV system, Aero 4040xl, Bushwacker Pocket Front Fender Flares, Surco 50X60 Roof Rack, Homegrown Rhino'd Rockers and Bed, Functional Scooped Fiberglass Hood

Offline Motorbrreath

• Tech Certified
  • NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
    TechMileHighDonor
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 05:20:55 pm »
Yeah, sorry.  I owe you an apology, took it the wrong way.  Just got home from work, and the last customer I had was a real jerk.  Wasn't in a good mood after that, so I apologize. 

All the guys at the Advance stores around here sound similar to the guys down there.  They buy their little crappy old Hondas or old Nissans or whatever, and rice them up.  They lower them, they put airplane wings on them, etc.  Sure, it can go fast, and it may look good to them, but come winter time up here... they are always getting stuck or into accidents. 

There is a reason my wife drives a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 and I drive a Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. 

hahaha sounds about right, except the black guys are always out in the parkin lot workin on their POS cars that wont work. The mexican guys are always out there showin off their vw turbos to other mexican guys. then i pull up, straight herculiner, straight manifolds, george strait BLASTING and they dont know what to think. Pretty decent guys though, hooked me up with a commerical account so i get a little discount. And they gave me 75% off on my MSD system.

1993 W250 12 valve
Chris

Offline Cereal Killer

• Awards:
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2008, 05:03:16 am »
My wife drive a GRand Cherokee 4x4 and I drive a Ram 2500.....

Looks like you're the bigger man  ;D

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc