270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: Dynatrac freespin and maybe suspension  (Read 5325 times)

Offline REDR6

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    Marine Corp
Dynatrac freespin and maybe suspension
« on: April 01, 2011, 03:49:52 am »
I'm not going to be able to purchase until June because my credit cards are in the rear, but I really want to buy these as soon as I get my cc's in hand... Are you planning on doing another group buy any time soon? Do you also do the air ride suspension?
Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!

I think life is too short to spend your time working someplace where people don't crap their pants at the mere sight of you.

2001 Ram 2500 4x4 auto!

Offline Skyd Ram

• 8 Lug Truck Gear
  • Oil Changer
  • Awards:
Re: Dynatrac freespin and maybe suspension
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 12:01:30 pm »
I just finished up another group buy on these but get ahold of me we you are close to being ready. We do about 4-6 of these a year now.

For suspension are you talking about full air ride or just helper bags for towing? I am not a big fan of full air ride and I have had a few customers pull it off of their trucks for replacement with stuff like Carli Suspension.

George

Offline REDR6

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    Marine Corp
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 02:37:59 pm »
Well, you are the suspension expert. I don't tow often, but am tired of the rough ride. I am looking for a better ride while still being able to tow a 12,000 lbs trailer. I offroad infrequently and currently have a 3-4" lift. Any suggestions?

I think life is too short to spend your time working someplace where people don't crap their pants at the mere sight of you.

2001 Ram 2500 4x4 auto!

Offline Skyd Ram

• 8 Lug Truck Gear
  • Oil Changer
  • Awards:
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 10:29:59 pm »
Sorry that I didn't see this earlier.

What brand kit and shocks do you have now? That will dictate whether you can just upgrade some parts or if you will need to start from scratch.

Offline REDR6

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    Marine Corp
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 05:08:22 pm »
I have the bilstein shocks that Rich sold me for the 2-4" lift. The uh... black and silvery ones? I don't know what kid of lift is currently there. It just looks like a spacer in the rear and uh... I haven't seen it since November. I'll send you pics when I get home though. BUT at this point, I am ready to buy the dynatracs when you do the next group buy. Do the Warn hubs or the Dynaloc hubs stick out further?

2001 Ram 2500 4x4 auto!

Offline Lobster

• Master Technician
  • Your truck is almost as cool as my MINI Cooper S!
  • Awards:
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 10:09:24 pm »
I have the bilstein shocks that Rich sold me for the 2-4" lift. The uh... black and silvery ones? I don't know what kid of lift is currently there. It just looks like a spacer in the rear and uh... I haven't seen it since November. I'll send you pics when I get home though. BUT at this point, I am ready to buy the dynatracs when you do the next group buy. Do the Warn hubs or the Dynaloc hubs stick out further?

Did you need me to take pictures? Just tell me where to point and shoot and I'll upload them... I can probably just attach the camera to Spartacus's back and have him stand under the truck...
Why yes, I do drive a 2009 MINI Cooper S.

I am definitely a Smidget**

**A cute, small midget

Offline REDR6

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    Marine Corp
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 04:39:32 am »

Did you need me to take pictures? Just tell me where to point and shoot and I'll upload them... I can probably just attach the camera to Spartacus's back and have him stand under the truck...

I like the Spartacus approach. But if that doesn't work, a picture of all of the metal stuff behind the wheels will work

2001 Ram 2500 4x4 auto!

Offline Lobster

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 11:39:25 pm »

I like the Spartacus approach. But if that doesn't work, a picture of all of the metal stuff behind the wheels will work

K, I'll have it done this weekend. I'm assuming it can wait til then, right?

**A cute, small midget

Offline REDR6

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    Marine Corp
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 03:51:21 pm »

Of course it can wait until then. Heck, I'm still 1/2 way around the world... Thanks a million! You're the best yo

2001 Ram 2500 4x4 auto!

Offline mayfair

• Master Smartazz!!!
  • Shade Tree Certified
  • Mechanical God!!!
  • Last 8 - w j 1 8 7 6 2 5
  • Awards:
    rotm200k400 HPShade TreeContributorDonor
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 06:10:08 pm »

:lol: LMMFAO!!!!!! :lol:

Offline Lobster

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 09:32:11 pm »

Of course it can wait until then. Heck, I'm still 1/2 way around the world... Thanks a million! You're the best yo

No worries. I know I am! ;)

:lol: LMMFAO!!!!!! :lol:

Donny- The thing is, if I could figure out how to attach the camera and get him to ACTUALLY do this, I would. Sassy would, but Sassy doesn't fit under the truck very well...

**A cute, small midget

Offline mayfair

• Master Smartazz!!!
  • Shade Tree Certified
  • Mechanical God!!!
  • Last 8 - w j 1 8 7 6 2 5
  • Awards:
    rotm200k400 HPShade TreeContributorDonor
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 09:43:02 pm »
:lol: THIS is the part that I found hysterical!

a picture of all of the metal stuff behind the wheels will work

:lol: LMAO!!!! :lol:

Offline Lobster

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 10:02:44 pm »
:lol: THIS is the part that I found hysterical!

a picture of all of the metal stuff behind the wheels will work

:lol: LMAO!!!! :lol:

Well, I hope I manage to get the right pictures! Everything looks the same...

**A cute, small midget

Offline REDR6

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
    Marine Corp
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 04:52:38 pm »
Still waiting on the Spartacus POV from under the truck...
 :pics: :popc: ;D

2001 Ram 2500 4x4 auto!

Offline Lobster

• Master Technician
  • Awards:
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 05:09:16 pm »
Still waiting on the Spartacus POV from under the truck...
 :pics: :popc: ;D

Spartacus is down for a nap right now, along with Sassy. I'll take pics soon. Trying to figure out what this weather is going to do...

**A cute, small midget

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc