270799 Posts in 19739 Topics - by 1829 Members - Latest Member: Simplesimon

Hello Guest
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Author Topic: aka_chewy!  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Methos

• Slowly going crazy....
  • Administrator
  • NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
    MOTY200K400 HPDonor
aka_chewy!
« on: July 10, 2013, 04:12:19 pm »
I want to give Chewy a shout out for the printing he did for our cub scout pack.  Travis spent a good deal of time hashing out different options and mocking up some images for us to consider.  He made everything just a simple and smooth as it could be.

These pictures aren't the best images and don't come close to showing how nice his work really is, but I wasn't smart enough to take a picture of this stuff with them folded nice and neat.  So, I'll have to make do with cropping down some pictures from camp week.

We wanted an image based around the story of the Belzer Beast, so based off one of the few pictures from the camp that I could find (which you'll see in the group shot later), he came up with this to go on the upper right corner of the front of the shirt.

Second, we wanted to have our pack number on the back, so we came up with this.  We didn't need fancy, basic works well here.

Having the nice bright colors and the '96' in large print on the back made it easy to keep track of 16 quite active boys for the week.

Travis -- thanks for all the time and energy on this project.  We'll be talking to you again when planning for camp next year starts back up.  :up:

Offline aka_chewy

• NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
    Donor
Re: aka_chewy!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 05:56:35 pm »
Thank you!  :cheers:

Thanks for letting me have the opportunity to do it; especially with no experience under my belt.  I took a few pics before I shipped them off, I'll throw those up. I was happy with how they turned out.   

Edit:

A little blurry

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 06:16:47 pm by aka_chewy »

Offline Jims1dodge

• NASCAR Crewmember
  • Awards:
    Heavy Haulerdonor100k
Re: aka_chewy!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 01:06:59 am »
Looks good.   :up:
You can't fix stupid

~When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I’m beginning to believe it

Questions, Concerns, Comments? Contact DOF Administrators
DodgeOwnerForums.com is not affiliated with Chrysler Group, LLC or Cummins, Inc